Friday, July 10, 2015

My First Thrive Market Haul

So if you follow me on Facebook, you have probably noticed that I have been obsessed with a few different sites lately. Ipsy, Stella & Dot (don't get me started), FitFoodFoodie ;) (See what I did there?) and Thrive Market. You've probably heard of Thrive. Maybe one of your favorite food blogs has mentioned the site, or you've come across it, scrolling through Facebook. If you haven't checked it out, you definitely should! Read on to see what all I got in my first order!


Thrive Market has "3,000 plus healthy, natural products" that they say are always 25-50% off. Awesome right!? Now you may be asking "What's the catch?" Well it turns out that the site is actually $60 per year for your account. So if you browse through the site, and decide you probably won't purchase items that often, it may not be worth it. However, if you find a couple or a few things that you buy weekly, monthly or even every other month, then you might find that it's going to save you some moolah! Uh...I could definitely work on saving haha

I was a little skeptic at first, as I have used VitaCost before, and there were some pretty low prices at no cost. I also have Amazon Prime, so I wasn't sure if this would be cheaper. I did some research, and for most things, it's definitely cheaper. Maybe only a couple cents here an there for a few things, but...hey...I'll take a few cents where I can get it! Also, if you spend $49 or more, you get free shipping!

I'm definitely enjoying the site. My first haul from Thrive came a few weeks ago!


Here's what I got:

  • Spectrum Coconut Spray Oil
  • Bob's Red Mill Almond Meal/ Flour
  • Justin's Classic Almond Butter
  • Coconut Secret Coconut Flour
  • Paleonola Grain Free Granola, Maple Pancake
  • La Tourangelle Avocado Oil
  • Navita's Natural Organic Trail Mix
  • Alive and Radiant Southwest Ranch Kale Krunch

I use the coconut oil spray all of the time. This was 6oz for $4.95. What a great deal! After all was said and done, I had spent $43.56. That included shipping! It really is a great deal. Especially, when you are trying to eat the right things. It can get expensive.

If you would like to try Thrive, go here. My link will get you 25% off your first order and 1 month free. Can't beat that!

Let me know what you think in the comments! Until next time...

(This isn't an ad. I just really love Thrive Market!)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Print Friendly and PDF