Friday, November 13, 2015

Foodie's Friday Favorites | Week of Nov 8. 2015

Alas... Another week has gone by! Hard to believe it is mid-November. I feel like I am already miles behind on Xmas shopping, However, I did make strides this week. I found some great deals, and bought a few things off my list (thanks to one of my favorites below)! Wahoo!

Here we go! My Friday Favorites :) Hope they give you some inspiration or something new to try for the weeks ahead.


Food: My favorite food this week was probably the Korean Pork Chop Recipe that I posted yesterday. Man oh man do I love pork. Especially bone-in pork chops from Whole Foods. I don't know what it is about WF, but they have the best pork! Trust me on this one. This recipe had wonderful, juicy flavor. As I mentioned in the post, I think it would be absolutely glorious cooked on the grill.

Beauty: A few weeks ago I won a giveaway on Instagram (thanks to the lovely Shannon Rapovy ;)) for the Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Champagne Glow Palette. What a mouthful. Let me tell you... it's GORGEOUS. Champagne Pop is my favorite highlighter. I've been obsessively using it, since it came out this summer. But, I think Blushed Copper in this palette may take the cake. I use it as an eye shadow, and it's glorious. For some reason, I thought it already came out. However, it says "Coming Soon" on Sephora.com. Anyway, put that sucker on your Love List or your Xmas list, because you need it in your life!

Entertainment: Last Sunday, my friends, my husband and I sat on the couch and literally didn't move all day. I don't think I've ever done this in my life (at least not since college). We watched the entire first season of Scandal, which my friends had never seen. Jeremy and I have watched since the first season came out, and I am more in love with this show than ever before. It's just so darn good. That, and HTGAWM are the best shows on television right now. (Damn you Shonda Rhimes!!) I'm just going to put that out there. Watch it people! It's on Netflix right now, and totally worth the subscription fee alone.

Website: My co-worker is always up on the latest deals. I'm always jealous! But this week, she introduced me to Brad's Deals. This site is updated daily, and contains lots and lots of wonderful deals. I foud 2 for $40 college team hoodies and $14.99 sweaters yesterday. Ahead of my Christmas shopping!? That literally never happens!

Miscellaneous: Earlier this week, I posted my Thanksgiving Roundup of recipes for a healthier holiday. Yesterday, I recieved my email from Nom Nom Paleo with her Ultimate Nomtastic Paleo Thanksgiving Survival Guide! It's a Dropbox pdf, which is genius. you can download this survival guide and read it anywhere. She gives wonderful tips, including a timeline of what you should do leading up to dinner on Thanksgiving. She thinks of everything!

What were your favorites this week!?


Have a great weekend!
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print Friendly and PDF